Accoglienza di benvenuto! 🙂 I made this blog because I want to be more liberated in food. Sounds funny, but yeah, this is so true! It’s not obvious in my body coz’ I’m slim (kidding). Okay, let’s be serious. For me, Liberated means to have more knowledge and to be attached in food. I do like sweets too because as my friend told me, I have a sweet personality. (Please bear with my Grammar coz’ I’m not that good in English) Since I love eating, I would like to focus more on delicious and healthy foods. So you guys, you must watch out. I’ll be updating some recipes and some tipid food tips.
So, sit back and Enjoy! 😀
– The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
Hey! So today I’m gonna teach you how to cook Spaghetti in Filipino Style. Since I’m a Filipino this is how we made it. Well as sort of research, we have some similarities in how we have done it. Sorry for the Grammar.
1 kg. spaghetti noodles
1/2 kg. ground beef
1/2 kg. ground pork
1/4 kg. hotdogs, diagonally sliced
1 kg. tomato sauce (or 3/4 kg. tomato sauce and 1/4 kg. banana catsup)
3 pieces laurel leaves (bay leaves)
1/4 cup brown or white sugar (reduce to 1/8 cup if using banana catsup)
2 green bell peppers, diced
2 onions, chopped
1 head garlic, minced
3 tablespoons of cooking oil
1 cup of water
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup grated cheese
Cook spaghetti noodles according to package instructions.
In a sauce pan or wok, sauté garlic and onions in cooking oil.
Add ground beef, ground pork, laurel leaves, bell pepper and a cup of water. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes.
Add tomato sauce or combination of banana catsup and tomato sauce, salt and pepper to taste then let simmer for another 10 minutes
Add brown sugar and hotdogs. Continue to simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
Optional: add hot sauce e.g. Tabasco for more spice if desired.
- Serve with the cooked spaghetti noodles and grated cheese on top.
Leave a comment! Thank you 🙂
It’s been a long time since I’ve update my post and now I have come to share more. Since last November, I admit that I’m too busy and I’m madly lazy to get up and face my problems. So this Christmas vacation, I’m taking this opportunity to post 10 or more late cooking recipes. Hope you understand . Thank You! 🙂
So let’s start!
1 kilo Shell Macaroni or Fettuccine
For the sauce:
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup onion
2 cans Tuna (remove the oil) Drained
1 can Pimientos (chopped)
1/4 flour (All Purpose)
1 can Evaporated milk or fresh milk
1 bar Cheese-3220 grams (grated)
1/4 cup Tomato Sauce)
1 tsp. Salt (iodized)
1/2 tsp Grounded pepper (white)
- Melt and heat butter, sauce onions till translucent then add tuna.
- Stir in a fast motion, add 1/4 cup all purpose flour.
- Add the milk, cheese, tomato sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with your choice of noodles cooked as per package directions.
Kindly leave a comment. Thank you 🙂
Hey there! Want some chicken recipe? Check this out!
20 pcs Chicken Feet (clean, claws cut off, chopped into 2)
1 tsp Pepper
1 tbsp Kikoman Light Soy Sauce
1 tsp Ordinary Soy Sauce
Oil for deep frying
2 tbsp Cooking Oil
2 bulbs Onion (sliced)
3 cloves (minced)
2 segment Star Anise
1 tsp Pepper Corn (crushed)
1 1/2 cup Fresh Chicken Stock
1 tbsp Ordinary Soy Sauce
1 tsp Light Soy Sauce
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp White Sugar
1/2 tsp Fine Pepper
6 pcs Dried Mushroom
- Marinate chicken feet with seasoning for 1 hour. Heat frying pan with enough oil for deep frying. Deep fry the chicken feet until golden brown. Drain from oil. Soak in ice water. Strain.
- Heat frying pan again with 2 tablespoon oil. Brown onion and garlic, add spices and return chicken feet and add the sauce ingredients.
- Cook for 1 hour, add mushroom and continue cooking to cook till tends and sauce thickens.
That’s All for now 🙂 Muchas Gracias!
Hope you can leave a comment.
Hey Great Cookers! I’m back again! Check my new post and dare to try it 🙂 This taste good I promise you. Mark my words.
So? You ready? Let’s Rock on! \m/
1 kilo Ground Pork (Monterey)
1/2 cup Cooked Ham (finely chopped)
1/2 cup Celery (finely hopped)
1/2 cup Carrots (finely chopped)
1/2 cup Raisins (finely chopped)
1/2 cup Green Bell Pepper (finely chopped)
1/2 cup Sweet Pickle Relish
1 cup Tomato paste
2 tbsp Garlic (finely chopped)
2 tbsp Sugar (white)
2 tsp Salt (iodized)
1 tsp Fine Pepper (white)
4 pcs. Eggs
4 cups Cream Bread (crumbled)
- Wash your hands.
- Using your hands, mix and knead all ingredients together until all is well incorporated.
- Chill for 30 minutes then portion and roll each one into a sausage type cylinder using cling.
- Re-wrap each Embutido with foil and steam for about 45 minutes.
- Cool before chilling. Serve as a hot entry or as a cold appetizer.You can do it within 60 to 70 minutes. It is easy as 1 2 3 and simple as A B C. 🙂
I’ll put the pictures later on.
– Hope you can leave a comment.
Do you want to know some Sweet Savers? You can make it on your own. Just follow the steps.
But before we start,make sure you have this following equipment. So check it out!
1. measuring cups and spoons
2. wooden spoon
6. round pan
Rock and Bake!
2 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup corn oil
1 tablespoon water
3 1 /3 cup buko, young coconut
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1/4 cup cornstarch
1/4 cup cheese, grated
1. To prepare the crust, combine flour and salt. Blend in oil thoroughly using a fork.
2.Sprinkle with water. Continue “cutting” with a fork until flour mixture forms tiny lumps. Form flour mixture into a ball.
3. Divide dough into 2 equal portions. Roll out to make 2 crusts. Cover bottom of pie pan with one crust. Cut excess.
4. Prick pastry all over with fork. Bake in preheated oven at 450°F for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown .
For the Filling:
1. Combine all ingredients except cheese and cook over low heat.
2. Continue stirring until thick. Pour mixture into pastry-lined pie pan.
3. Top filling with the second crust. Seal ends all around with a fork.
4. Bake at 400 °F until crust turns golden brown. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
5. Bake for additional 5 minutes.
Serve the food to your love ones and enjoy eating!
~ You are a great cooker!
This version of cooking recipe was just sent to me by my friend. There’s nothing wrong in trying so make it at your best shot.
– 1c lukewarm water
– 2 tsp. yeast
– 2 tbsp. sugar
– 1 tsp salt
– 2 tbsp oil
– 3 1/2 – 4 c APF
a) sprinkle yeast & sugar in lukewarm water . Allow to stand until bubbly .
b) Stir oil & salt
c) Add 2 c flour & beat until smooth .
d) Add remaining flour . Transfer on lightly floured board and until smooth ( 10 – 15 mins )
e) Put dough in a bowl & cover with damp cloth .
f) Let rise 1-2 hrs . Punch down and spread on greased pan . Bake in a pre-heated oven for about 10 mins .
– 1 lb mozzarella cheese or quick melt cheese .
– 8 oz can meat sauce
– 2-3 pcs. beef sausage , sliced thinly or 1/4 kilo diced spiced ham , salamette , sweet ham or fried bacon .
– 1/2 c mushroom ( bottom type ) , sliced thinly .
– strips of green pepper 1/4 , 1 lb butter .
To make pizza pie :
a) Brush dough with butter
b) Spread meat sauce evenly in dough
c) Spread grated cheese on top of sauce
d) Arrange slices beef or ham , bacon or a combination of these
e) Top with mushrooms , onion rings & green pepper
f) Heat in a pre-heated oven for 10-15 mins , until cheese is melted
So that’s all. Just easy right? Just try and try until you succeed. Don’t loose hope.
Thank you for viewing!